Thursday 10 May 2012

Lucky Lil Sister

I've found my second family here.
Yeah! in university life I found them. A mommy and 2 big brothers.



Mommy who always caring, understanding, and saving me from the second "evil" brother HAHAHA.

The elder brother, actually he's a bad boy + playboy but he always take care of me and somehow he also the one who disturbing, flirting,bullying me. BUT...

The difference with the second brother > he looks like the coolest guy in the world who always don't care about anything. And guess what? he always tortures, teases, makes my hair a mess, blah blah blah..

But actually, he's kind  BAHAHAHA. Trust me, he isn't bad at all, just sometimes I feel annoy when he's around  me :|

In the end, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

Imagine if I never found them, absolutely my day gonna be bored and maybe SUPER BORED!
With them, I laugh everyday, everytime, everywhere...

Thanks guys for make my day become a rainbow. There's too much colors inside. But the differences that make the rainbow looks beautiful <3

Left to Right : Second Brother, Elder Brother, Mommy and Me 
                               




No comments:

Post a Comment